Scottish Stoves Centre, a Scottish based company. Small enough to care, large enough to serve.

Give us a call on 01389 892300
or visit our showroom at
Unit 4 Queenslie Point, 120 Stepps Road, Glasgow, G33 3NQ.

Energy Efficient Stoves

Spend less on energy bills and get more heat into your house

Do you own a coal fire or open fronted gas fire? Then you could be pouring as much as 75% of the heat being produced away up the chimney, only leaving 25% to heat your house. Here at the Scottish Stoves Centre, we can help. Our wood burning stoves could help you retain 45% more heat in your house. We can help you switch to an 89.9% efficient stove, meaning massive reductions in your energy bills. You could even pay for your new wood burning stove within 2 years with the savings you'll make.

The Burley Fireball has been described as the 'most efficient in the world' and we stock this wood burning stove range at the Scottish Stoves Centre. Pay us a visit for a demonstration and we'll show you how to slash your energy bills while making your home warmer.

 

More heat in your home, less spent on energy bills

 

Burley Fireball

The Scottish Stoves Centre - we are a Scottish company, specialising in the supply of a great range of wood burning stoves and gas fires. We can cater for all budgets. If you're looking for cheap wood burning, we also supply briquettes. We stock a massive range of wood burning stoves, including the following: Aduro Stoves, Varde Ovne Stoves, Riva Cassette Stoves, Riva Studio Stoves, Henley Stoves, Carron Stoves, Newman Stoves, AGA Stoves, Dovre Stoves, Stovax Stoves, Pevex Stoves, Jetmaster Stoves, Dunsley Stoves, Broseley Stoves, Burley Stoves, Jydepejsen Stoves, Trianco Stoves, Lotus Stoves, Firestorm Stoves, Yeoman Gas and Electric Stoves and Yeoman Stoves. At the Scottish Stoves Centre, we also offer a supply and fit service, fitting wood burning stoves and gas fires to a number of areas including: Balfron, Johnstone, Kilbirnie, Barrhead, Kilmacolm, Bridge of Weir, Renfrew, Paisley, Giffnock, Neilston, Newlands, Newton Mearns, Beith, Inverkip, Clarkston, Bearsden, Strathblane, Lenzie, Helensburgh, Drymen, Old Kilpatrick, Milngavie, Glasgow and numerous other towns throughout Scotland. Call us on 01389 892300 or visit our showroom at Unit 4 Queenslie Point, 120 Stepps Road, Glasgow, G33 3NQ. Fantastic location, Junction 11, M8 next to Glasgow Fort. Plenty of free parking.